Friday, May 31, 2013

Breast cancer 7 symptoms

That breast cancer among the diseases that scientists did not put their hands on the main cause of him, Although breast cancer affects a woman among 8 women at least, and scientists agreed on early detection is a key reason for the cure of breast cancer.


7 symptoms



We got to know the reasons by President campaign rosy eastern in Saudi Arabia, which is also head of the radiology department at King Fahd University news, "Dr. Fatima Al-Melhem," which identified more than seven reasons affecting women to make them more susceptible to breast cancer, stressing the need for early examination for the woman if applicable by one reason or more:
1 - Precocious puberty: 
especially in hot countries which often girls are grow up at young age
2 - Menopause at a late age:
 the first and second reason are linked to each other, which exposure women to the "estrogen" hormone, The higher duration, the more chance of infection.
3 - Aging.
 4 - Obesity: 
it is because of obesity related to an increase of the hormone estrogen, which makes it a direct relation infecting women with breast cancer.
5 - Food:
 Whenever eating healthy and sound we were in the right direction towards the prevention of many diseases, it is important to stay away from meat and orientation to eat healthy vegetables and fruits.
6 - Genetics:
 If there are first-class relatives of the women suffered cancer, She will be more susceptible to infection.

7 - Finally: 

lack of exercise, and addiction to smoking, and alcohol.

I wish health for all women and for myself,
and I wish a speedy healing to all patients
***********************************
Topic link:
http://iam-amother.blogspot.com/2013/05/7-symptoms-tells-you-that-you-should.html

also read:


1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Epilepsy disease, small-round-cell tumor Diabetes,Celiac disease, Ataxia, Arthritis, measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio, Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma, Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv/Aids,Herpe ,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...